Tuesday 1 April 2008

Hello!

Hi, there!

First ever post on a(nother) blog being inaugurated this instant on the place we now have come to call second home (yes, you guessed it: the www). One born every minute. Just like crap ideas.

With that out of the way, I'd just like to say that this will be a place where you will be able to find all sort of things and up-to-date news and reviews connected with that all-too familiar face (and body!) behind the drums of the most famous band to ever grace pop-dom. No, I'm not talking about The Spice Girls. They don't even have a drummer. Hey, they're not even a band, you know? In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'll tell you all about in on my second post.

Until then, I leave you with my favorite photo of Mr. Starr himself: I give you ...[drum roll]... RINGO!



0 comentários: