Sunday 24 May 2009

Waiting


Feeling a bit like old Ringo up here, in this lovely caricature I just found in this blog. I explain: I became tired of waiting for reviews to come out about the new Lisztomania DVD (so far, the only one I was able to find was this one over here by DVD Outsider and even that one seems to be misleading because it fails to mention the inclusion of the audio commentary which leads me to believe that the review copy they were sent in was incomplete), so I dutifully went and ordered the DVD myself.

Right now, I'm just waiting for it to arrive at my doorstep and be sure that as soon as I'm able to view it, I will tell you all you need to know about how it sounds and looks (we all know the film is ace, right so no need to expand on that!).

Until then!

0 comentários: